Here my website where you can find my homemade and profesional works,

Here my website where you can find my homemade and profesional works,
JOIN AND ENJOY

WEEKEND ON MILAN

Travelling companion in Milan
Okay, I know there's a big topic when you visit Milan, go shopping.
And you'll also think that a woman like me is always spending money on big brands and good perfumes...
Well, this weekend it was...

I love being able to have besides my inner world rich in spiritual and cultural interests, an external world, glamorous, luxurious and fantastically capricious.
This post is to give you an idea of what we can do in future appointments...
It's also an example of how my clients take care of me and how I take care of them.
There is nothing more satisfying than feeling each other's affection. Well yes, shopping at MILAN.
Luxury and gifts have been just one detail of this weekend's experience in Milan.
It's Friday morning and I'm leaving to catch the plane to Milano.
My dear friend, we are going to call you ´mÍo expensive' is writing me to tell me not to worry, that there would be a driver waiting for me at the airport with my name ...

BETTY

The airport is one hour from Milan.
So as soon as I arrive in Milan, I go to the service to arrange the trip, retouch the makeup, I put on my nice heels ...
Wearing a blurred green knit dress, with huge neckline on the back... made in Ibiza...
it's summer and it's quite hot.
I come out refreshed, perfumed and wanting to eat a bite of anything.
The gentleman in the taxi is very nice.
With I do not know the relationship with mine expensive, so I will not say what kind of relationship we have. Always discreet and elegant.
We're going to Milano...
on the road we stop and finally I can eat something.Mio caro is waiting for me at the Hotel Armani.
Armani is the brand that has opened doors for me towards abundance. I have it associated with blows of fortune.
Some good old beloved has given me shoes and matching Armani handbag.
And with it some other gift and help that I have gone as a ring to the finger and have made me understand that the abundance is rooted in the interior, you only have to have faith in it for things to come from outside.
I arrive and I recognize him talking gently with someone else, as he doesn't stop to greet me, I continue
Mio caro is waiting for me at the Hotel Armani.
Armani is the brand that has opened doors for me towards abundance. I have it associated with blows of fortune.
Some good old beloved has given me shoes and matching Armani handbag.
And with it some other gift and help that I have gone as a ring to the finger and have made me understand that the abundance is rooted in the interior, you only have to have faith in it for things to come from outside.
I arrive and I recognize him talking gently with someone else, as he doesn't stop to greet me, I continue..
I'm not sure it's him and I don't want to interrupt.
But if it was him...
so it comes from behind and we greet each other effusively.
What a sweet Italian gentleman. They take away my suitcase to carry our suit.
And we started to talk about the trip, about the plans for these days.
He is a very expressive man, communicative, elegant, cordial and above all organized and attentive.
I feel very lucky and I can't wait to take off that shirt...
It makes me feel at home, it's mid-afternoon and I need a little rest..
He asks for a bottle of wine. I unpack my suitcase and prepare a bath...

We're not talking and getting to know each other in the meantime... I tell you a little about myself, about my next life plans... I think you're interested in what you hear...
I ask you to come take a bath with me, but avoid me ... prepare something for later ...
It gives me my space to take my bath, relax and even make me a video with my go-pro...

The hotel is especially elegant, has a smell of clove and lemon, the same perfume everywhere: in the room, in the bathroom, in the hallway.
Very particular...sign of the brand, which probably no one will forget after your stay.
I leave the bathroom, he invites me even coffee ...
The wine arrives and we get dressed for dinner.
It is quite late, the restaurants are already closing...
so we stayed at the hotel bar.
Elegance, class and sophistication are part of the atmosphere of the whole building.
Marble, bamboo and lots of natural lighting.

I like mine Caro.
He takes the time to take me to bed.
I have already shown him my beautiful body in the room and he has known how to resist...
I'm not so used to this... hahaha.
once in the bar I order a glass of wine and swordfish with a coriander pineapple, very good...

He keeps telling me how beautiful I am and I keep telling him how much I want to eat his tail...
I know he's got a huge tail, and I'm starting to get nervous because he hasn't gotten his hands on me.
I go down to the restaurant in a silk dress with a zebra print, my pearl necklace and no underwear.
I tell her about it over dinner...and this is an excuse for us to finally go up to the room to celebrate.
I take off my dress and I like the wonderful and enormous tail that it has.I start to go crazy and salivate like never before, I get wet and let him suck me down there.
He knows how to eat it, so I enjoy...we drink one and two glasses of wine.

I put the condom on him and I mount him... I take him to bed and we barely last 10 minutes of the excitement that we take...
 his big, beautiful penis runs all over me, liters and liters of semen.
We're going for a walk, he takes me through the streets with big brands and tells me that the next day I can go shopping with whatever I want.
I can't stop thinking about what I want to fuck him for much more than shopping.
I'm intrigued by his life, his work, his way of thinking.
Money seduces me and pleases me but it is very important for me to find the click with my client, that he feels loved and connected. we are holding hands, grazing each minute. we pass in front of Armani, Gucci, Dolce Gabbana, Furla, Channel, and Luoi Vuiton among others ...
Suddenly in a square you hear an incredible musicón coming out of a terrace of an emblematic building.
I'm struck by the way up. We enter a semi-private party. With incredible views to the center of Milan.
Musicón, class people, good vibes.
I let my body go to the music and enjoy.
This expensive one of mine seems to be having fun. People talk to me and I smile. We make friends and dance with others.

My expensive one enjoys it and so do I.
I feel too fortunate ...we returned to the hotel after several drinks and we are both very happy...
We fall on top of each other without much effort...
The next days I leave them to your imagination because for privacy I will not give more details. but just say that I stepped on the bull's eggs and surrendered in the arms of love at last ....








Comentarios

Entradas populares